Loveyou3000

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #1756
    niconico88
    Participant

    I’m using mine for more than a month now. So, I guess it’s durable.

    in reply to: Red Light for Depression? #1755
    niconico88
    Participant

    Yes, indeed. Most people are using the green light therapy for their depression.

    in reply to: How quickly will red light therapy work… #1754
    niconico88
    Participant

    In my case, I see the result on the 3rd to 4th week so I guess it really depends on the body.

    in reply to: I’m new at using red light #1753
    niconico88
    Participant

    Hi, I just want to add that, green light is also good on reducing headache or migraine.

    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1752
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    I think and as far as i know, for fat loss it will be more effective if it is done in a clinic for they have much dedicated device for that. However, if that is not your main goal I think that will be one of the perks of using RLT

    in reply to: SAD/Mental Illness #1751
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    SAD
    here’s an example of SAD light lamp. It is available at rubylux

    in reply to: Hyperpigmentation #1750
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    Hyperpigmentation is caused by an increase in melanin. Melanin is the natural pigment that gives our skin, hair and eyes their color. A number of factors can trigger an increase in melanin production, but the main ones are sun exposure, hormonal influences, age and skin injuries or inflammation. So very rarely you will get that if you will know your daily dose when being exposed to RLT

    in reply to: Infrared Sauna Treatment #1749
    niconico88
    Participant

    @lisamae123 – Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll be buying this soon.

    in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #1748
    niconico88
    Participant

    Haha that’s a nice trade!

    in reply to: Light therapy for anti-aging ] #1747
    niconico88
    Participant

    How long have you been using the therapy? @kimmy123

    in reply to: Effect on your immune system #1746
    niconico88
    Participant

    That is correct @misspurple. For us to boost more of our immune system we really need this therapy not just for old people but for young generations too.

    in reply to: Moquitoes #1745
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    Insects generally see 3 colors of light, Ultraviolet (UV), blue and green. Bright white or bluish lights (mercury vapor, white incandescent and white florescent) are the most attractive to insects. Yellowish, pinkish, or orange (sodium vapor, halogen, dichroic yellow) are the least attractive to most insects.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #1744
    niconico88
    Participant

    Hi @marjorie1969 I’m curious what NIR sauna are you referring? So, I can check because I’m planning to make a sauna for myself.

    in reply to: Effect on your immune system #1742
    misspurple
    Participant

    I actually recommended this to my dad for this sole purpose. I am glad that a lot is also agreeing with me that older generation need it more especially now that there’s virus.

    in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #1741
    misspurple
    Participant

    good news guys! I have actually convinced my dad to try RLT and if he does not like it I will refund him the money he purchased it with lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,415 total)