Loveyou3000

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: I am using blue light #1740
    misspurple
    Participant

    @littlered can you tell me what is this combined light you are saying?

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #1739
    misspurple
    Participant

    There not much difference for me when it comes to my sleeping pattern. Maybe because I am not doing it the same as you guys.

    in reply to: Hyperpigmentation #1738
    misspurple
    Participant

    ..

    This is what hyperpigmentation looks like @littlered

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #1737
    misspurple
    Participant

    wow! I think I am the only one who have a very few knowledge about RLT but I am learning a lot here <3

    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1736
    misspurple
    Participant

    It depends on different factors such as: how many inches you want to lose, your area of concern, your body fat percentage, eating habits, and exercise. A normal course of treatment usually responds well in 12 sessions over 4-6 weeks. Most patients have a fat loss of anywhere from ½ an inch to 2 ½ inches per session. Adding our Whole Body Vibration Exercise enhances results. A higher body fat percentage may require more session.

    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1735
    littlered
    Participant

    Yes it does work. Your individual results depend on you and your body. The difference between good and great results solely rests on the individual, and how committed they are to truly reaching their goal.

    in reply to: getting started on light therapy #1734
    littlered
    Participant

    actually my hospital used that to me when I was a kid but I forgot already what it was for.

    in reply to: SAD/Mental Illness #1733
    littlered
    Participant

    please let me know if it effective and what does it looks like and lastly where can I buy it? My bestfriend have this.

    in reply to: Photobiomodulation #1732
    littlered
    Participant

    ohh. Thank you all so much for the knowledge. Do you happen to know what kind or what PBM looks like?

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #1731
    littlered
    Participant

    The only side effect I think will happen are minor burns if you use it for a long time but nothing to worry about.

    in reply to: Hyperpigmentation #1730
    littlered
    Participant

    can anyone tell what is hyper-pigmentation and what does it looks like?

    in reply to: I am using blue light #1729
    littlered
    Participant

    Thank you all so much for your concern and for the suggestions and opinions. I am enjoying both light now and see that combined light can also be a thing. Thanks for that recommendation. <3

    in reply to: Red or blue? for my acne #1728
    ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

    As for me, I’m using blue light for my skin. I sometimes using redlight but I’m more comfortable with blue.

    in reply to: Creams and other skincare products #1727
    ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

    I also agree with that. I think it’s too risky to mix something that you’re not familiar with.

    in reply to: I’m new at using red light #1726
    ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

    I’m also new to this green light. I should check that.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,415 total)