Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ReyLightParticipant
I’ve head light therapy is effective for depression during pregnancy is this true?
ReyLightParticipantHi Ozuna, I think Red light therapy can treat depressions, sleep and cognition for senior citizens. But I’m not sure, I hope someone can share some information about this.
MikosaurParticipantAccording to my friend, Red light therapy can help solve skin issues like wrinkles, skin conditions and scars, is this true? I just want to know before trying this.
MikosaurParticipantIs it true that infrared sauna can make your skin looks good? I just heard about this but I’m not sure.
MikosaurParticipantI’ve heard that Light Therapy can treat allergies? Is this true?
MikosaurParticipantI heard Photobiomodulation is like Low-level laser or LLLT. But I’m not really sure but I hope someone will share a detailed article.
MikosaurParticipantI hope the house rules can be reposted.
October 2, 2020 at 8:53 pm in reply to: Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded #807DefianceLuluParticipantIt’s the other way around I guess because there is a study still going on stating that RLT helps eliminates cancer cells. If you are interested you can check it out here on this article
DefianceLuluParticipant@catherine I tried that too. But it did not work for me. have you tried that feature in this forum?
October 2, 2020 at 8:33 pm in reply to: I am setting up a sauna for my family, I've got a couple of questions, please.. #805DefianceLuluParticipant@marjorie1969 I am no expert, but as I checked some studies, says you should atleast be 6inches away from the panel/bulbs. I hope that helps.
PinkCometParticipant@misspurple, I guess because RLT emits bright red lights that if you are sensitive to the lights might affect your eyes. Though if you use it with the distance it is required, I guess a reg sunglasses will do. Correct me if I am wrong.
MarianneParticipantHi girls,
It’s essential you let your aesthetician know if you are pregnant (even if you’re waiting to share the news with friends and family) so they can tailor your treatment and can be avoid any potentially harmful ingredients.
Be particularly careful about your skin treatment during pregnancy. Not only is your body undergoing rapid changes at this time, there is also the possibility of chemicals being absorbed into the skin. Ideally, any treatment you have should be very mild. Also, test for potential adverse reactions before using anything, even for treatments you’ve had in the past as your skin can be unpredictable at this time.
MarianneParticipantHello Marsha,
if you are looking for a concrete study about the effect of IRL as an anti-aging here is the link for a good read : A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase
But if you are asking for personal experience, I would suggest you to browse each thread here especially those about anti-aging and skin care. A lot have given their testimonies about how IRL and RLT helped them with their acne and wrinkles.
October 1, 2020 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #799mommyheartParticipantIt just occur to me. Do you gals think there will be difference depending on the weather? I mean, if I use it daily during summer where the sun is seen the most, how about during winter? Will there be any difference when it comes to it’s performance or result?
mommyheartParticipantYou are right skinnygirl. This topic is so important specially for those who are new in RLT.
-
AuthorPosts