Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 5, 2020 at 4:51 pm in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #829gudemamaParticipant
I’ve read that the best time to do this session is morning or evening. Around that time of sunset or sunrise. But it still depends on you, you should try what is the best time for you to relax.
October 5, 2020 at 4:46 pm in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #828masterpopoParticipantHello girls, I am a 42 years old man and I am using RLT to ease muscle pains and it is doing it’s job nicely. I do not do workouts or exercise but I normally jog every morning for about 50mins to 1hr and ever since I used RLT I get to complete my daily task after I jog unlike before. So, I guess it is safe to say that, yes! RLT will help your kids especially they are physically active.
gudemamaParticipantI’ve had no idea what is this all about.
October 5, 2020 at 4:32 pm in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #826gudemamaParticipantI’ve read that, RLT helps repair muscles and recovery. You may use it on post and pre-workout.I’ve found this helpful tips.
gudemamaParticipantI’ve read that, red light therapy has health benefits for lowering your blood pressure. I’ve read everything here.
bpbaddieParticipantI also agree with Nikki. If you want to boost your immune system you should have a healthy lifestyle. RLT can help you to boost your immune system but not all the time.
October 5, 2020 at 3:50 pm in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #823bpbaddieParticipantI’ve read that red light therapy can help improve your eye sight and help treating macular degeneration and glaucoma. It can also protect cells from damage and reduce vision loss.
bpbaddieParticipantJust to add things up, Rubylux does not have ultraviolet rays and are free of toxic substances.
bpbaddieParticipantI’ve read that Red Light Therapy can helps you to have a good night sleep. Because it’s using a low color temperature. I’ve read everything here.
bpbaddieParticipantI think Red light therapy can’t cure virus such as covid-19 but it can help you to boost your immune system. You may also check this for the article.
October 5, 2020 at 3:14 pm in reply to: Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded #819bpbaddieParticipantI’ve read that it can prevent skin issues because it’s only using a low wavelength red light.
ReyLightParticipantI’ve read that Red light therapy can help improve skin issues, wrinkles and scars. I’ve read everything here
ReyLightParticipantI’ve heard that light therapy can help improve depression on daily use.
ReyLightParticipantI’ve read that there are good and bad results of using this.
October 5, 2020 at 2:35 pm in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #815ReyLightParticipantAccording to my friend, red light therapy is good for pets. it can boost their cells, muscles etc.
-
AuthorPosts