Carol Smith

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Does it work ? #859
    MamaGee
    Participant

    I just read that the best time on using this is before bed time so you can relax your whole body.

    in reply to: Bulbs difference #858
    MamaGee
    Participant

    I went to the other thread and still finding an answer about using a regular bulb or infrared bulb. Anyone have any idea about this?

    in reply to: I’m new at using red light #857
    MamaGee
    Participant

    I also have the same question if it’s really necessary to use a regular bulb or infrared bulb?

    in reply to: Photobiomodulation #856
    MamaGee
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve read something about photobiomodulation. It’s really hard for me to explain but, you can see all the details here..

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #855
    MamaGee
    Participant

    @bpbaddie – I’m looking for this exact info. Thanks a lot!

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #854
    MamaGee
    Participant

    I’m planning to buy this red light therapy but I’m curious if anyone of you had some side effects on using this? I heard that you may have some skin allergies from this. is that true?

    in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #853
    Marianne
    Participant

    There’s a lot of brand out there that can always suit your needs. You just gotta check what will work for you and your budget. Budget and quality wise I say that RubyLux did not disappoint me and my friends. If you want to check out other cool stuff from their store, you can just click this link.

    RubyLuxLights Collection

    in reply to: Allergies #852
    Marianne
    Participant

    Red Light Rhino phototherapy Treatment on rhinitis symptoms, including nasal congestion, significantly improved after a single RLRPT treatment. However, the improvement of rhinitis symptoms after RLRPT may have been affected by placebo-effects. On the other hand, one RLRPT treatment did not objectively improve patient’s nasal patency, but the actual effect of RLRPT on nasal patency still requires further investigation.

    in reply to: RLT for Testosterone #851
    masterpopo
    Participant

    @ReyLight what’s the bad outcome? I am a 40+ y.o man and would like to know the potential risk. Is it maybe because of age or lifestyle?

    in reply to: Red Light for Depression? #850
    masterpopo
    Participant

    Researchers found that red light therapy applied directly to patients’ heads demonstrated antidepressant properties in patients with major depressive disorder. Safe and easy to use. Natural light treatments were well tolerated by patients, with no serious side effects or negative reactions.


    @Renee
    Functional near-infrared spectroscopy/therapy for schizophrenia has been progressing rapidly in the field of psychiatry, as it provides several advantages, such as small size, portability, silent functioning, and the achievement of easy and non-invasive measurements. A part of these results was approved in 2009 as one of the Advanced Medical Technologies as an aid for the differential diagnosis of depressive symptoms, which was the first such approval in the field of psychiatry in Japan.

    Read more here..

    in reply to: What could go wrong? #849
    masterpopo
    Participant

    Oh wow. I have highblood pressure too! and after seeing this, I guess that explains why I am no longer feeling pain on my nape after going for a nice jog.

    in reply to: What could go wrong? #848
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    Ohh Thank you @gudemama ! I will read that as well as I have free time now.

    in reply to: Red light as anti-aging treatment #847
    Marianne
    Participant

    @MomOfGrace yes I am trying it now and it is safe for me to say that I think my face looks more energized if that even makes sense.


    @MarshaScott
    I am not talking about a particular kind of Green Tea. Iam using a drug store brand one so I guess any green tea toner or serum might work

    in reply to: Red Light Therapy to treat hair loss? #846
    PinkComet
    Participant

    One dermatologist I saw recommended the capillus hair helmet. My other dermatologist recommended to get a used hair helmet from eBay since they are expensive. She also said that most of her patients did see improvement from the helmet, but that the improvement was pretty minor.

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #845
    PinkComet
    Participant

    I agree with you @memyselfandi using NIRL bulbs might not be good for the long run. However, using the proper device for your face might help you better and give you long and better results.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,415 total)