Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PinkCometParticipant
The wavelength infrared puts out is longer than the wavelength of red light, which allows infrared to penetrate more deeply into the body. Thus, the reason infrared provides some similar, but some completely different benefits than red light. Red light is visible and is most effective for use on the surface of the skin. Red light occupies the “long end” of the visible spectrum with wavelengths of 630nm-700nm. Infrared light is invisible and is effective for use on the surface of the skin as well as penetration of about 1.5 inches into the body. Infrared sits right next to red light on the electromagnetic spectrum at 800nm to 1millimeter.
kimmy123Participant
Here is a little explanation about the key benefits of Infrared Sauna
kimmy123ParticipantConsistency and proper use is key for effective red light therapy. For optimal results with a high-quality, LED-based device, follow these basics for general wellness benefits: • Position yourself about 6 inches from the device • Expose your skin for best results • Approximately 10-minute treatment times per coverage area • Daily use is ideal • Any time of day
kimmy123Participant@Ozuna, I think she should start with red light therapy because as far as I know, infrared light produces heat and that might not be something she would like for the first time specially she doesn’t know yet the benefits of infrared light therapy for her. You should let her start for something mild and easy to use first.
kimmy123ParticipantOctober 5, 2020 at 6:19 pm in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #839MarianneParticipantIs there a better device to be used for pets? I kind of pass through it but never really gave attention but as far as I know there is a specific device for pets. However, if the device is not available, lamps can also help pets with their muscles and cell regeneration.
MarianneParticipant@ReyLight that’s a good article. I will be reading that later on. I was able to pass through to it but later I will get back to it. Are you using the IRL for anti-aging too or just a curious cat like me too?
MarianneParticipantThe use of RLT to treat infections is in its infancy and faces several limitations that need to be overcome for its significant future application as therapeutics for infectious diseases. Key issues to address will be methods for delivery of both light and photosensitizer to sites of infection. Because delivery of light is almost by definition a localized process, PDT for infection is limited to the areas of body where light can be delivered relatively easily such as skin and body cavities.
MarshaScottParticipantYes, I’ve heard that red light therapy and cold laser therapy can help scalp tissues and it’s also safe than hair transplant surgery.
MarshaScottParticipant@Marianne – are you referring to Plum Green Tea? I think one of my friend suggested that to me before.
MarianneParticipantAlso if you want you can read RubyLux’s CERTIFICATION AND QUALITY STANDARDS so you’ll be more informed and know that the lights are tested to give quality and assurance.
MarshaScottParticipantLet’s make this thread updated!
October 5, 2020 at 5:17 pm in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #832MarianneParticipantYes. As long as you keep the suggested distance it wont hurt your eyes. The suggested distance is 6 to 12 inches from the panel/bulb that you are using.
October 5, 2020 at 5:09 pm in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #831MarianneParticipant@gudemama That’s what I read too. But I only use it during morning before I do my morning skin routine. I will try to use it on sunset time too.
masterpopoParticipantWhen I first used RLT I never really thought about how it will affect me differently. I only use it as a relief for some muscle pain that I am using since my friends recommend me to use this therapy. I just now know that it helps with other things too.
-
AuthorPosts