Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ReneeParticipant
I’m curious but like can this be used when you’re using the computer and stuff? Been on my computer a lot because of work.
farraf001ParticipantHi @skinnygirl – I think this might answer some of your questions. Home Sauna
farraf001ParticipantFor everyone that is asking about the eye protection, I’m using this eyeglass. Protection Glasses
farraf001ParticipantSome people are using blue light for acne treatments. It can help with removing sun spots, acne, and even scars that were originally caused by acne.
farraf001ParticipantThis is really new to me. So, there is a device that can be use for allergies? But, so far I don’t see any case of people getting a side effects on using this therapy.
farraf001ParticipantI’m hearing a lot of people are doing this infrared sauna treatment these days. I think I’ll give this a try.
November 15, 2020 at 3:37 am in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #1640farraf001ParticipantI’m using my therapy every morning and before I sleep.
farraf001ParticipantThis therapy is fantastic for anti aging and I can prove that based on my experienced on using this. It can help you to relax a lot and to your sleeping problem so no doubt that it’s good for as anti-aging.
farraf001ParticipantIndeed, I’m using red light for quiet some time now and I’m getting the benefits of lowering my blood pressure and relaxation.
farraf001ParticipantSpeaking of green light, it can also help you to reduce the redness of your skin.
November 15, 2020 at 3:29 am in reply to: I am setting up a sauna for my family, I've got a couple of questions, please.. #1636farraf001ParticipantThanks for sharing @lisamae123. I’m also planning to get one of this since a lot of people are making their own DIY sauna these days.
Kathleenleen001Participant@yayanyayan- I’ve checked their website, I found it here RubyLux BioNase
Kathleenleen001Participant@mikosaur – Thanks! as someone replied to my other inquiry on the other thread I will also check this to their website.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantHi @paulineee003 and @nichola Thank you! I’ll be buying this soon, I think they have new devices that I might also buy. Thanks!
Kathleenleen001ParticipantI also read something about this greenlight on the rubyluxlights.com @momofgrace. I think it’s more into relaxation benefits.
-
AuthorPosts