Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
paulineee003Participant
Just to add up, Red light therapy is a treatment that may help skin, muscle tissue, and other parts of your body heal. It exposes you to low levels of red or near-infrared light.
paulineee003ParticipantI also agree with ladycarol. This really works for me and will continue on using red light therapy.
October 7, 2020 at 5:41 pm in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #932HoneyParticipantOh that’s even better. Do you have any idea what kind of sports it is normally used?
paulineee003ParticipantI can say Rubylux light works for me the best.
October 7, 2020 at 5:38 pm in reply to: I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements! #930paulineee003Participant@Sunny – I would like to suggest using RubyLux. I’ve been using this for a long time and it really works for me.
kimmy123ParticipantThat’s great to hear @ladycaroool01! You should try to install a DIY sauna as well.
ladycaroool01ParticipantSo far, I don’t see any bad result on my body of using this Red light therapy. But, you may also want to read some articles here.
ladycaroool01ParticipantI also posted on the other thread related to red light bulb. I’ve been using the red light and I’m seeing some people are also using blue light for therapy. I’ll try to use this blue and let you guys know the result.
ladycaroool01ParticipantYes actually red light therapy makes my skin more healthy and I can sleep properly.
ladycaroool01ParticipantI just want to share my experience on using the red light therapy. After using this for a couple of months I can say that my skin became so healthy and a lot of things. I’ll continue on using this.
ladycaroool01ParticipantI’ve been using this red light for a long time and haven’t tried this blue light yet. So, maybe I’ll give a shot and see the difference.
ladycaroool01ParticipantI’ve been using the red light therapy and I haven’t seen any side effects to my body so, I’ll continue using this.
ladycaroool01ParticipantI also agree with Honey, after using Red light therapy I’ve noticed some improvements with my acne and wrinkles
ladycaroool01ParticipantJust to add things up, Red light therapy really helps me to fall asleep as soon as I lay on my bed and also my body is more relaxed
-
AuthorPosts