Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
MarkusParticipant
Nice! this explains everything.
MarkusParticipantAcutally, I’m also using RLT and I can tell that yes it can rejuvenate your skin and reduce wrinkles.
October 7, 2020 at 3:48 pm in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #917MarkusParticipantYes, actually some athletes are using red light therapy can recover muscles from soreness and speeds up the recovery.
MarkusParticipantHi, regarding about this topic, it’s safe for pregnant women even breastfeeding and it also helps on getting a good night sleep and relax your body.
MarkusParticipantRed light therapy is also helping to protect our retinal from damage, vision loss, healing our eyes from injuries. But, as DefianceLulu said, it depends on how sensitive your eyes is.
MarkusParticipant@DefianceLulu – Hi, just to answer your question, Red light therapy is also called Photobiomodulation, low-power laser therapy, and called low-level laser therapy.
MarkusParticipantI’ve read that, red light has longer wavelength and blue light therapy works by using visible blue wavelengths. You may also read the whole article hereWhat is the difference between using red light and blue light
SunnyParticipantRegarding about this topic, I’ve read the differences about the bulbs that you may use for your sauna. hope this help
October 7, 2020 at 2:57 pm in reply to: I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements! #911SunnyParticipantHi, I’m just curious if I should use a regular bulb or is it necessary to use the Rubylux light?
SunnyParticipantHi, regarding about this topic, I want to share this article that might help us learn everything about the treatment of thyroid by using red light therapy. Red Light Therapy For Thyroid Symptoms and Conditions
SunnyParticipant@Ozuna – I also recommend you to use it daily because red light therapy aims to solve skin issues and age spots. You may also check this article. What to know about red light therapy
SunnyParticipantI got curious about the possible effects on allergies by using RLT and ended up reading this article. Read here.
SunnyParticipantWith a red light therapy device like the Joovv, you can get more real, natural light in your own home, even when it gets dark before the workday ends. With a quality device, you can get a full day’s worth of natural light in just 10-15 minutes, no matter what the weather is like. Because red light therapy is so easy to use and low to no risk, red light therapy is likely to become a mainstream seasonal depression treatment in the coming years. Forward-thinking physicians agree and are already using natural light to treat depression.
October 7, 2020 at 2:34 pm in reply to: Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded #906SunnyParticipantI’ve read that, aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis. reduces some of the side effects of cancer treatments, including oral mucositis. improves skin complexion and builds collagen to diminish wrinkles. helps to mend sun damage. You may also read everything here.
Carol SmithParticipant@Marianne – thanks for sharing, I’ll recommend this to my dad even he’s already using this RubyLux.
-
AuthorPosts