Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Carol SmithParticipant
I started using this since my dad recommends it to me and he said that it’s actually good for anti aging and a lot of things.
October 7, 2020 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #903Carol SmithParticipantOh, you can also use this to your pets?
Carol SmithParticipantTo be honest, after my dad started using the red light therapy he’s now more relax and he can sleep properly.
Carol SmithParticipantMy dad is using the RubyLux and he really loves the outcome.
Carol SmithParticipantMy dad is also using this red light therapy before going to bed and he said that he’s more relax now and he really loves the result
October 6, 2020 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #899HoneyParticipantOh great! I’ve been thinking about this and been acting crazy because my pet dog is always in the room whenever I am doing my RLT sessions.
HoneyParticipant@Marianne I am. But not that much I still enjoy the RLT more than the IRL since I do not enjoy the heat.
October 6, 2020 at 8:17 pm in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #897HoneyParticipant@masterpopo that’s great! my brother is also considering using RLT after his workout routines though he said he will just give it a try. I guess by reading your comments, he might eventually like it.
HoneyParticipantHey Paige. Yes, they are all true. It heals my acne scars on my face and some in my back. It was a great decision because I have a sensitive skin and using treatments can sometimes make them go crazy
DefianceLuluParticipantOh so is it not or it is the same as red light therapy?
DefianceLuluParticipant@HilaryFairy I guess it actually depends with how sensitive your eyes is with the lights. But if you want to be careful and do not want to risk some things, yeah I guess it is best to wear protective glasses or goggles.
CoryBabeParticipantHello MamaGee, as for skin allergies I am not sure, maybe some burns and blistering but not skin allergies as red light and infrared light helps cure discoloration and other skin issues.
October 6, 2020 at 7:25 pm in reply to: Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded #892masterpopoParticipantI never thought of this can be an issue because as much as we should fear medicines going through our bloodstreams and inside our body, the light is just penetrating your skin and helps your tissues and muscles.
masterpopoParticipant@MamaGee by regular bulb, you mean LED red light?
masterpopoParticipant@MamaGee I guess it depends on what results are you up to? You see LED red light and infrared light have a very little difference but are very effective if you use them properly and for the right manner.
-
AuthorPosts