memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Does it work ? #889
    masterpopo
    Participant

    It sure does works for me. I am using it to soothe my muscle and joints. I usually have tired muscles and joints after my morning jog but now, I can do my morning errands without a a sore joints or muscles. before or sometimes after I jog is when I usually use it.

    in reply to: Red Light for Depression? #888
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    A lot in store for me then, I wonder what else RLT can help treat/cure? I am already on count of all these relief and confused why RLT and NIR is not that popular and underrated by the public?

    in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #887
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    I have tried different brands and just to let you know, RubyLux is just doing as great as those brand that are waaaaay expensive.

    in reply to: What could go wrong? #886
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    @Justine Charles. me too! I never knew. LOL

    in reply to: Red Light Therapy to treat hair loss? #885
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    PinkComet, what kind of helmet is that? I am kinda curious I will look it up as well.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #884
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    @HilaryFairy I guess that will work if you are using LED red light. I would suggest to use these RubyLux Basic Goggles if you are using infrared lights. These goggles block the overwhelming majority of infrared light and brightness of visible light- and they even protect against UV rays! (Note: RubyLux bulbs do not emit UV rays.)

    in reply to: Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus? #883
    Paige M
    Participant

    I just read that the light in the red and near infrared light spectra can reduce lung inflammation, lung fibrosis, pneumonia, acute respiratory disorders, and other severe complications of coronavirus infections. You can check the full article here.

    in reply to: Light therapy for anti-aging ] #882
    Paige M
    Participant

    I’ve been hearing a lot of people talking about anti-aging because of using the RLT. I saw this article that explain everything. Red Light Therapy: Anti-Aging Secret Weapon

    CoryBabe
    Participant

    Wow this thread is popular. 2 pages already 🙂 for some reason, do you think time will affect the RLT effects?

    in reply to: Effect on your immune system #880
    CoryBabe
    Participant

    @masterpopo my husband also uses my red light lamp sometimes to help relieve his muscle pain after work. He is a mechanic and need to do physical labor during work hours, he said that it really does help him specially when he woke up, he does not feel any restrain from his arms and legs like it used too when he is not using the “magic lamp” as he calls it hehehe.

    in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #879
    CoryBabe
    Participant

    @HilaryFairy you really are a fairy. Most of my questions are answered on the link that you provided us.

    in reply to: Effect on your immune system #878
    Paige M
    Participant

    Hi, I’m just curious how red light therapy affects our immune system and found this article. Click this.

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #877
    Paige M
    Participant

    Hi, I saw this article that might help us answer some of our questions. Click here

    in reply to: Photobiomodulation #876
    Paige M
    Participant

    I just read that, Red light is thought to work by producing a biochemical effect in cells that strengthens the mitochondria.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #875
    Paige M
    Participant

    Hi, I just read from that link that red light therapy also benefits wound healing, hair growth etc. Is this true?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,415 total)