Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Justine CharlesParticipant
Hi, I just saw this article that is related to this topic. Red light therapy for hair growth and baldness
Justine CharlesParticipantAfter reading about treating some depression on other article, I learned here that it can also lowers your blood pressure?
Justine CharlesParticipantI’m pretty new here, just want to know if RubyLux is the best brand for this? I just read some articles about this but, I’m not really sure.
Justine CharlesParticipantOhh, so Red light therapy also treat depression? this is really interesting!
Justine CharlesParticipantOhhh, I think I really need this red light therapy since I’m having a hard time to go to sleep.
Justine CharlesParticipant@HilaryFairy – I’m literally looking for this kind of info. Thanks a bunch!
HilaryFairyParticipantHi, as I am checking some information about read light therapy, I saw this article that might help some of your questions. Click here
HilaryFairyParticipantHi, I’ve read that there’s also a potential risk of damage to the eyes. Although safer on the eyes than traditional lasers, proper eye protection may be necessary while undergoing red light therapy.
HilaryFairyParticipantI’ve read that red light therapy also heals wounds and can prevent recurring cold sores or herpes simplex. Red light works on the lymphatic system to improve your body’s detoxification abilities by increasing blood flow. It may even stimulate hair growth in your hair follicles.
HilaryFairyParticipantHi, I hope this information might help you guys. Read here.
HilaryFairyParticipant@MamaGee- thanks for sharing this tips!
HilaryFairyParticipantWhile reading about this discussions I’ve found this information that might help some of your questions Read here.
October 6, 2020 at 2:23 pm in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #862HilaryFairyParticipantSo, as I’m lookin for an answer about using a protection to wear while doing your light therapy, I saw this information that might also answer your questions. Click here.
October 6, 2020 at 2:18 pm in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #861HilaryFairyParticipantSome of my friend says it’s the best time to use this is every morning but some says it’s on evening. So, I think it depends on you.
HilaryFairyParticipantSo, I saw this Sperti UV eye protection for light therapy but I’m not really sure if this really works. Any idea about this?
-
AuthorPosts