memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Effect on your immune system #1710
    Mikosaur
    Participant

    Yes! totally agree, getting older is making your body more weaker. But, really thanks to this therapy my immune system is boosting.

    in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #1709
    Mikosaur
    Participant

    This is actually true, I just tried this after a long of carrying my bags on my back and the pain is killing me. But, after I use the redlight my muscle’s recovery and relief are very fast.

    in reply to: Creams and other skincare products #1708
    kimmy123
    Participant

    I am same with you @mariedith, I think it might affect may it be good or bad, the results of RLT. I think I will stick with RLT for the first 3 mos and see if I use other products, if it will relatively be more effective.

    in reply to: Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus? #1707
    kimmy123
    Participant

    That’s a good thing though! I mean RLT being researched to be one of the cure of the CORONA VIRUS not the younger generation having it easy lol.

    in reply to: Light therapy for anti-aging ] #1706
    kimmy123
    Participant

    since the last few weeks I have been using my RLT and can tell the difference but not that very visible. small steps. My face is more bouncy and glowing.

    kimmy123
    Participant

    I have a kitty and he does not like the ray of my RLT. I think I need to get one like that on the picture if in case he might need it

    in reply to: Hyperpigmentation #1704
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    I think it is best to check it with your derma first especially if you think the pigmentation is that bad.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #1703
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    Just wanna get back here. 🙂 It does help with sleeping. As I have said, I have insomnia. It does not go away but it helps me sleep peacefully and straight 6-8hours. I am very happy.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #1702
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    I know that there are a lot of colors light therapy varies, but I never knew that there’s this much lol @mommyheart thanks for sharing though

    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1701
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    Me too! I want to know. 😀

    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1700
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

    I didn’t know RLT can do that. Can you share a cool article about this please?

    in reply to: getting started on light therapy #1699
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

    @Renee what are you going to use it for in the hospital? <3 i am hoping for your fast recovery.

    in reply to: SAD/Mental Illness #1698
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

    Me too, I cannot fathom how you feel especially now that there are protocols that need to be followed whenever we go outside because of this pandemic.

    in reply to: SAD/Mental Illness #1697
    Marianne
    Participant

    First of all, I cannot think of what to say because that feeling must be so hard for you but I know that you are strong enough to overcome and share your struggles with us who are reading here. I am glad that you also find release using a SAD Light Lamp.

    in reply to: Photobiomodulation #1696
    Marianne
    Participant

    actually RLT is one category of PBM. Photobiomodulation is a form of light therapy that utilizes non-ionizing forms of light sources, including lasers, LEDs, and broadband light, in the visible and infrared spectrum. It is a nonthermal process involving endogenous chromophores eliciting photophysical (i.e., linear and nonlinear) and photochemical events at various biological scales. This process results in beneficial therapeutic outcomes including but not limited to the alleviation of pain or inflammation, immunomodulation, and promotion of wound healing and tissue regeneration.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,415 total)