memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #1695
    Marianne
    Participant

    Personally speaking, I have not any bad effects after using RLT for several months now. Aside from the energy I am getting and being hyper, I cannot think of anything else lol.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #1694
    Marianne
    Participant

    It is really important to know what kind of light will suit your needs and what kind of results you wanna see.

    in reply to: Hyperpigmentation #1693
    Marianne
    Participant

    As for me, I think it is better to continue using it. Remember that RLT also helps cure unwanted pigmentation.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #1692
    Marianne
    Participant

    wow. Our community is really growing. this thread is already 4 pages. <3 I am glad that a lot has been getting enough sleep.

    in reply to: Is there proof that red light work oncellulite? #1691
    mommyheart
    Participant

    what a great read ! i have cellulites and I think the key point is to directly light the lamp/RLT to the part where you have cellulites. i will try this too

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #1690
    mommyheart
    Participant

    I agree with you @marjorie1969. Ages also reach from young to old. that’s why the community is big and diverse.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #1688
    mommyheart
    Participant

    LIGHT COLORS

    here’s a little example my dear

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by mommyheart.
    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1687
    mommyheart
    Participant

    my dear friend is using RLT too to reduce fat but he is not focusing on that though.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #1686
    mommyheart
    Participant

    I think they are researching it on the net and/or other forums @kitkatlover there really is a lot of light variety to choose from. but i still stick to RLT

    in reply to: getting started on light therapy #1685
    Loveyou3000
    Participant

    We’re on the same page. I actually have a lot of questions still even I am already using RLT. But as browsing through these threads, some of them were answered.

    in reply to: SAD/Mental Illness #1684
    Loveyou3000
    Participant

    what is a sad light lamp?

    in reply to: Photobiomodulation #1683
    Loveyou3000
    Participant

    This is the first time I heard of it too, sounds interesting if they are the same can anyone show me what PBM looks like?

    in reply to: Fat Loss??? #1682
    Loveyou3000
    Participant

    Yes! I believe that is also one popular reason why some men and women are using RLT, that it can reduce body fat. It popular also for those who are active on workouts, gym and any other physical activities not just because it helps with their muscles but helps with fat loss.

    in reply to: Photodamage #1681
    Loveyou3000
    Participant

    Thanks for the advice but I guess I will stick with red light first and see what others think if it can “reverse” the photodamage the sun has caused my skin.

    in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #1680
    masterpopo
    Participant

    this is what I think I am experiencing too! I am in a great mood every morning because of sleeping with RLT for 10-20 minutes.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,415 total)