Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ritzyalyssamoeParticipant
@renee – you mean like a usb that can connect to computer/laptop?
November 16, 2020 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #1724ritzyalyssamoeParticipantI also want to try this to my pet. I’m curious what is that device on the picture?
November 16, 2020 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #1723ritzyalyssamoeParticipantI’m doing my therapy after workout and some times before sleep. The result is really amazing.
ritzyalyssamoeParticipantI also saw some post regarding about this. So, some benefits from red light can treat or avoid from covid-19.
ritzyalyssamoeParticipantYes, you’ll be surprise on the result!
ritzyalyssamoeParticipantThat is correct, I’m also reading some suggestions here. But, It still depends on my decision.
ritzyalyssamoeParticipant@loveyou3000 – This is really interesting, can you update us with your progress?
MikosaurParticipant@kathleenleen001 – Wow nice! Where did you use the therapy for?
MikosaurParticipantI think most people are using this to treat their depression because of the benefits of relaxation.
MikosaurParticipant@mariedith That is true! My family is always saying that I look so relaxed when I woke up every time I’m using this before I sleep.
MikosaurParticipantI agree with that @mariedith, this is also helping me to lower my blood pressure. So, there are times that I can eat what I want even it’s bad for my blood pressure, but not all the time haha
MikosaurParticipantOh nice, you should try the LED that you can get from rubylux.
MikosaurParticipantTrue! Like what I’ve said on the other thread, I’m using this therapy to ease my muscle pain and after using this my muscle is more relaxed and I feel more younger.
MikosaurParticipant@marjorie1969 – Good choice haha as an old person I can feel the relief of my muscles every time I’m usin this therapy.
MikosaurParticipanthaha that’s right @farrf001 It can help your muscle to recover faster it can make you feels younger.
-
AuthorPosts