memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: getting started on light therapy #1679
    masterpopo
    Participant

    I am personally only been just using it to ease my muscle pain, but after reading the comments and recommendations from this forum I am now using it and see where it will go. So I think it is also a trial and error thing and how dedicated are you to do this thing to achieve the results you want to see.

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #1678
    masterpopo
    Participant

    I am still waiting for the side effect of it for my testosterone as I read here and been trying it for a couple of weeks now though. I know it is not enough time frame yet. I will let ya’ll know.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #1677
    masterpopo
    Participant

    @niconico88 thanks for the info and I am already checking it out now.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #1676
    JaneDan
    Participant

    @marklesterer01 – is it a long time scar already or just a fresh scar like a week or two ago?

    in reply to: Bulbs difference #1673
    catherine
    Participant

    @skinnygirl I am the same. I have a red bulb. I think LED is popular and I have been thinking of buying at least one too. ?

    in reply to: Creams and other skincare products #1672
    mariedith
    Participant

    personally, I do not want to mix RLT with other creams and products but that’s good about it though. Just do your thing and you’ll be alright my dear.

    in reply to: What could go wrong? #1671
    mariedith
    Participant

    I have High blood pressure too, but after months of using RLT I do not think it does affect badly with your HBP but help you ease the pressure instead

    in reply to: Red Light for Depression? #1670
    mariedith
    Participant

    I see on one thread that SAD light lamp is better for depression of Seasonal Affective Disorder (if that is what you are feeling)

    in reply to: Redlight therapy for thyroid. #1669
    mariedith
    Participant

    I am sorry I think I misunderstand it at first. You mean the thyroid on the neck right? lol at first I thought I saw typhoid like the fever 🙁

    in reply to: Red light as anti-aging treatment #1668
    mariedith
    Participant

    I am using it as an anti-aging treatment for some months now. And I can say that it is doing a great job. My face feels more light and bouncy. Even my grandchildren are telling me that I look happy too!

    in reply to: Allergies #1667
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    I think I am somewhat familiar with this but not knowledgeable to share some thoughts but as far as I know, RLT can also help ease allergy reactions BUT not all allergic reactions though.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #1666
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    I never knew that RLT is very popular when it comes to helping with sleeping and calming. I think I will go ahead and try now to use it during night time to see what will happen as well. Who does not want to have a better sleep? hehe

    in reply to: SAD/Mental Illness #1665
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    @MomOfGrace – for someone with this kind of disease, I guess yes. It is a temporary cure and /or relief for them especially during the season that this emotion hits them.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #1664
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    where did you see the different kind of lights that can heal?

    in reply to: Photobiomodulation #1663
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    So both are the same but PBM is somewhat more on treating than healing. I see.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,415 total)