Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
masterpopoParticipant
This thread is a good read. Especially it is very timely. I am an old man now and thinking about the virus, I can’t help but be worried. Now, I am not that worried anymore since I have been using red light regularly. However, still needs to be careful
Kathleenleen001ParticipantI totally agree with this. I can finally sleep 8hours straight than before.
masterpopoParticipant@CoryBabe that’s great to hear that even us man are using this therapy too. My kids sometimes call our room now “Red Room” because our red light is always on every morning and during the night as well.
@Carol Smith, that’s great too! I believe everyone should benefit from this therapy.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantYes, actually it depends on you on what works for you the best.
OzunaParticipantHe is using it for what @carol, if you do not mind me asking?
Kathleenleen001ParticipantI would like to share this article that may help us understand what is red light therapy. The Ultimate Guide To Red Light Therapy
Kathleenleen001ParticipantActually, my dad is happy because he can see the improvement of his hair thickness and regrow.
OzunaParticipantI see, thank you all for the advice. I am going with red light rather than infrared light. I hope this will help her as much as it helped me.
- This reply was modified 6 years ago by Ozuna.
October 7, 2020 at 6:28 pm in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #941mommyheartParticipantYes Carol, it is safe to use with your pets as long as you will not focus the lights in their eyes as they have more sensitive eyes than us humans.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantI totally agree with this my dad’s blood pressure became stable after doing sessions of red light therapy.
JennylisaParticipantCarol, welcome to the club then lol! It was already recommended to me by my mom who is using this to heal some of her inflammations.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantI also agree with DefianceLulu, my rubylux is working fine for a very long time now and the result to my body is amazing.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantIt also works for me after an hour of jogging my muscles can recover faster than before.
HoneyParticipantohh @Marianne thank you so much for that. I am kind of looking for that just if someone asked me since I am always recommending it to my friends.
-
AuthorPosts