Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
yayanyayanParticipant
@Nichola – where did you get that and do you have idea how much is it?
yayanyayanParticipantBut no one is forcing anyone though. You can go ahead and not use goggles if you think that it is not necessary.
skinnygirlParticipantI am just here to follow the post. I only have the bulb not the LED one. But am thinking of buying one.
skinnygirlParticipantHow much do you think a sauna unit will cost? and do you think a DIY sauna unit will be durable?
skinnygirlParticipantAs for me it is durable as I am using it as a night lamp and been removing and putting it back on for a couple of months already from and to the lamp. I know it is not a good practice but I do not have the designated lamp for the red light bulb yet.
skinnygirlParticipantThank you all for the advice and recommendation. I will go ahead and try to do things first for a few weeks and will update you guys on what works great on my skin. 🙂 And I do hope it will be good for you too.
lisamae123ParticipantOh yeah, that is true @marklesterer01. Green light also can be use to treat redness of skin and relaxation.
lisamae123ParticipantYes, sooner or later you’ll get the best benefits that you’re waiting for.
lisamae123ParticipantYes, One study found that just four minutes of exposure to 635nm red light caused 80% of lipids to be released from fat cells, and by six minutes, almost all of the fat had been released. Scientists theorize that red light causes temporary pores to form in fat cells, which is what allows lipids to leak out.
lisamae123Participant@marklesterer01 – this is a good guidelines for people that are still confused on what type of light they should use.
lisamae123Participant@paulineee003 – I also agree with this. I’m using my green light before I go outside to make my body more awake and energize.
lisamae123Participant@niconico88 – what type of light are you using for your acne?
November 14, 2020 at 2:24 am in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #1589lisamae123Participant@miagreen – Yes that’s true, you can also use the green light to boost your energy every morning or in other words it can help you to stay awake.
November 14, 2020 at 2:18 am in reply to: I am setting up a sauna for my family, I've got a couple of questions, please.. #1588lisamae123Participant@leslesterer – you may check this for bulb references Sauna recommendations.
lisamae123ParticipantHi @niconico88 – I’m using the rubylux for this kind of sauna. You may try check this link Sauna recommendations.
-
AuthorPosts