Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
MomOfGraceParticipant
2 months of using this therapy and I’m still enjoying the benefits on my sleep. Like what I’ve said a month ago, I’m always in good mood when I woke up haha
GeoLadParticipantI also use SAD light that I bought from RubyLux. I am an alone man for 2 years already. it helps me think positive and do things I was not normally doing before having this light.
November 14, 2020 at 5:38 am in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #1613GeoLadParticipantI agree @CutiePie03 it is really irritating and kind of a nuisance especially to someone like me wearing eyeglasses.
November 14, 2020 at 5:36 am in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #1612CutiePie03Participant@bigmomma that’s a good thing to know. some old people find protection kind of irritating and refuse to use it.
CutiePie03Participanti agree @memyselftandi but if they do not feel the need to do it. I think it’s discretion.
CutiePie03Participant@bigmomma there will be a lot of difference especially if you are going to use the wrong light for the treatment that you want. It may benefit you in a different way but not the way you want to.
November 14, 2020 at 5:07 am in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #1609CutiePie03ParticipantSport active kids can also benefit because it can calm them and change their mood. They will be more active and energetic throughout the day. They will be motivated to do their sports because muscle and joint pain will not hinder them.
SuzyLouParticipantIf you are going to use lights and other treatment you need to know what are the benefit it will give you and where it will benefit you. You should also have the patience because RLT and NIR is not an instant process.
November 14, 2020 at 4:58 am in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #1607SuzyLouParticipantIt is really beneficial for everyone I guess. It just need to be regulated and supervised for animals.
SuzyLouParticipant@DemonSlayer, there might be a difference when it comes to the benefits one is getting from the other specially on how they use it and how often they use it too. But there won’t be any difference just because you are in a different sex.
SuzyLouParticipantThat is correct. RLT and NIR is populat to men because of this benefits. Other than the benefits it get physically.
November 14, 2020 at 4:31 am in reply to: What is PBM and how does it affect my general health? #1604NicholaParticipantmore high-quality head-to-head comparison studies should be conducted in order to figure out whether there are significant differences between the dose response or physiological effects of LED photobiomodulation and laser photobiomodulation, and whether LED-based treatments could be carried out based on the treatment parameters adopted from laser-based studies.
if you want to read more about its difference you can Check it here
NicholaParticipant@Kathleenleen001 – that’s from rubylux, you can go ahead and browse their bulbs and you will see that. There’s also a bigger LED bulb than that.
yayanyayanParticipantI have a lot of green tea though the tea that you are drinking. LOL. @niconico88 how do you make a DIY green tea?
-
AuthorPosts