Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Kathleenleen001Participant
hmm for me, I see the result 8-10 days of using it.
November 15, 2020 at 2:32 am in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #1630Kathleenleen001ParticipantTotally agree with this. Not just kids but some athletes are using this therapy to help them relax their muscles faster.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantTotally agree with that! Young generations are really lucky to have this new technologies to help their daily lifestyle.
Kathleenleen001ParticipantHi, I just read somewhere that you may also use this green light for skin problems. You guys have any idea about this?
November 15, 2020 at 2:13 am in reply to: Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet? #1627Kathleenleen001ParticipantI saw a video on reddit that they’re using this therapy to some animals so I agree that this is also good for pets.
Kathleenleen001Participant@SuzyLou – that is true, each light has their own benefits and use. Some people are getting the result on the 2nd week and some are the 3rd. So, it depends on their body and how they use it.
MomOfGraceParticipantI agree with that @CutiePie03 like some people are using the green light before bed time. But, it won’t help you to fall asleep. Because green light can boost your energy, it can help you to relax but not to fall asleep.
November 15, 2020 at 1:47 am in reply to: What is PBM and how does it affect my general health? #1624MomOfGraceParticipantThis is worth of reading. Thanks for sharing @Nichola
MomOfGraceParticipantFor me, my rubylux is really durable. It’s been how many months now but it’s still doing his job pretty well.
MomOfGraceParticipantOh, green light? this is new to me. I’ll do some research about this.
November 15, 2020 at 1:23 am in reply to: Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded #1621MomOfGraceParticipantI haven’t seen any news about getting a skin cancer from using this therapy and I believe it is being use to treat those kind of skin problems.
November 15, 2020 at 1:18 am in reply to: I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements! #1620MomOfGraceParticipantI’m using this for almost 2-3 months now and for me, I see the result in just 2 weeks. But, I also agree that it depends on your body.
MomOfGraceParticipantSo far, I’m not getting any side effects on using this therapy, and I’m not hearing any case that people got a bad effects.
MomOfGraceParticipantOh my, thanks for responding to my inquiry @nikkigal and @memyselfandi I will take not of those 🙂
MomOfGraceParticipant@GeoLad – I haven’t tried this SAD light yet, Is it really effective?
-
AuthorPosts